What would you say if I ask you? Part II

It was a Saturday evening. As I sipped my tea, I texted a random message to my thinkheads. Their wonderful responses resonated with my state of mind then. Eventually, it culminated into a light, weekend read (for those who do read). However, what's the fun in revealing it all at one go? Tea is not tea until you relish every single sip. Post is no fun until you have a series to it.

After roughly 30 days of persistent procrastination, part II of the responses is as follows:

1. Be confident about yourself. One more advice: keep wearing sarees more frequently.
2. No advice re. I am learning about life as well.
3. Sing more. Pratice more. People deserve to hear you out. Put your voice online.
4. Probably focus or try to prioritize work, both at office and home. 
5. I want you to find happiness that stays, happiness that is permanent and true.
6. Stay the way you are. Always.
7. Quit when unhappy and look for something else.
8. Plan another trip for me.
9. Glad you asked. I have something very important to tell you that I feel will serve you all your life (if you heed to it). So here goes: If you have to be outside of the house for more than 3 hours, like staying overnight at a friend's place, never eat something that can give you gas, like chhole or oily food. Remember this and you will never be embarrassed.

Such gems I say!

It's difficult pleasing the blog in terms of regularity, but this time the small post served the purpose. More such musings to follow in due course. Thank you thinkheads for the bit of much-needed wisdom. Continue to enlighten me always.

Life is short already, and time is never sufficient. So, do indulge in quirky things often; a little imagination, wisdom, and laughter never hurt anyone.




PS. Listen to your friends time and again, including their silence. You'll always learn and cherish a thing or two about the two of you.

Comments

Popular Posts